We’re thrilled to announce a new 15-week liquidity mining campaign for KIN on AscendEX & Gate.io with a ∼US$22,500 total reward pool!
- Start date: December 13, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: ~US$22,500(USDT 250 + KIN 54,347,826 per week)
- Reward token: USDT & KIN
- Eligible token pair: KIN/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchanges: Gate.io & AscendEX(Use the Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Kin gives everyone skin in the game–making it easy for apps and brands to reward users and create exciting experiences with cryptocurrency, all while generating new streams of revenue for themselves.
Kin is integrated into more than 50 Web, Mobile and Gaming apps, and is the most held token on Solana, following SOL. The Kin Ecosystem has more than 9 million unique holders and 1.8 million monthly active users, that account for more than 20% of all active wallets on Solana.
Tearing down barriers to crypto development, Kin is leading the Web3 revolution by empowering platforms and their users to forge mutually beneficial relationships. Win-win is a cliché – Kin is the reality. Visit kin.org or follow them on Twitter to learn more!
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to EarnRewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review theLiquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.