We’re excited to announce a new 12-week liquidity mining campaign for Autonio Foundation on AscendEX. Join in now for your share of the ~US$3,000 total reward pool!
- Start date: October 11, 2022, 12:00 am UTC
- Total reward pool*: ~US $3,000 (76,336 NIOX per week)
- Reward token: NIOX (Polygon Blockchain)
- Eligible token pair: NIOX/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: AscendEX(Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Autonio Foundation
Autonio Foundation is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) built around developing accessible, easy to use and affordable trading tools and services for the DeFi ecosystem.
Autonio is building a prosperous community around algorithmic trading by democratizing access to intelligent automated trading tools and infrastructures. These tools make it easier for crypto traders to conduct trading analysis, deploy trading algorithms, exchange crypto currencies, sell their strategies and pool funds for trading purposes, all with profitability, security and ease. For more information, please visit: https://www.autonio.foundation/
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.