We’re thrilled to announce Hot Cross is extending the liquidity mining campaign for another 10 weeks on KuCoin with a US$12,500 total reward pool!
Since we launched liquidity mining for Hot Cross in September of 2021, we have seen 380+ distinct miners participate in the liquidity mining campaigns. The total filled order volume has reached $16.3 million as of September 30, 2022. Now miners have more opportunities to earn liquidity mining rewards! The updated reward schedule is as follows:
- Start date: October 04, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: US$12,500 (US$1,250 per week)
- Reward token: USDT
- HBOT Bonus Rewards: 5,000 HBOT per week per pair
- Eligible token pairs: HOTCROSS/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchange: KuCoin (Use this Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
About Hot Cross
Hot Cross is an extensive multi-chain and cross-chain tool suite that enables blockchain teams and their communities to thrive. At its core, Hot Cross aims to be the best toolbox for ETH and EVM networks. Their development philosophy is agile, and they are a cohort of builders who aggressively seek out opportunities to meet the demands of the now for both B2B and B2C. The core thesis that Hot Cross presents is that users and teams will migrate in part to new networks that feel familiar when presented with sufficient tooling and freedom. Hot Cross is a company and an ecosystem in and of itself, and our goals are towards allowing communities to flourish using our technologies, whether or not they know we are the ones building them. For more information, please visit https://hotcross.comor follow on Twitter.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.