Avalanche is extending the liquidity mining campaigns for another 12 weeks on Binance, KuCoin and Gate.io with a ∼US$36,000 total reward pool!
Since we launched liquidity mining for Avalanche in December of 2020, we have seen 1632 distinct individual miners participate in the liquidity mining campaign. The total filled order volume has reached $460 million as of September 19, 2022. Now you have more opportunities to earn liquidity mining rewards! We hope you will keep participating in the campaign and we encourage new users to join and earn rewards!
- Start date: September 20, 2022, 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: ~US$36,000 (AVAX 44 + 250 USDC per week)
- Reward token: AVAX & USDC
- HBOT Bonus Rewards: 5,000 HBOT per week per pair
- Eligible token pair: AVAX/USDT & AVAX/BUSD (Binance)
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2.0% or lower
- Exchanges: Binance, KuCoin and Gate.io (Use the Hummingbot referral link to support our project!)
Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol. Avalanche is blazingly fast, low cost, and green. Any smart contract-enabled application can outperform its competition by deploying on Avalanche. To learn more, please visit: https://www.avax.network.
*For full terms of the campaign, please see liquidity mining campaign terms. To learn more about liquidity mining, see below:
- Hummingbot Miner App
- Liquidity Mining Explained
- How to Earn Rewards
- Hummingbot Academy
- Liquidity Mining Campaign Terms
- 24/7 Support
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
No guarantee of profit: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
- Eligibility requirements: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
- Campaign terms subject to change: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.